At Cascade, our goal is to help you Plan Wisely, Invest Confidently, and Enjoy Life. Cascade strives to provide clear, comprehensive, integrated wealth management advice, to help our clients navigate through these increasingly complex economic times.
The first step in getting your financial house in order is to uncover your goals and objectives. Second step is to design your financial roadmap reflecting your priorities regarding the things that require money and planning to achieve. Through our discovery process, we will help you:
- Set Goals – Explore your values and goals to help design a financial roadmap, addressing your personal objectives in the things that require money and planning to achieve.
- Use Strategy Allocation to Design an Appropriate Portfolio – While “Asset Allocation” remains an important concept in portfolio design, proper “Strategy Allocation” forms the foundation of a sound investment portfolio.
- Be Tax Aware – Making smart decisions regarding the tax impact of your investment choices allows you to minimize taxes and keep more of what you make.
- Be Cost Conscious – All investments have a cost, some are low, some are higher. Be aware of the costs associated with your portfolio, and how those costs impact your expected return.
- Track Your Progress – Regular reviews of your accomplishments as they relate to your financial roadmap allow you to monitor the effectiveness of your portfolio, identify outstanding issues regarding your wealth management objectives, and track your progress toward your goals.
The Cascade Process
We can serve as your complete advisor by working with your existing wealth management professionals to create a financial roadmap that incorporates all of your objectives to deliver realistic and tangible results.Learn More
Selecting the Right Advisor
A few well-designed questions can help put you on track to finding the relationship that’s right for you.Learn More